Here are some of the things you can find here on my website:
- My Published Writings: Learn more about all my written works that have been fortunate enough to see professional published printings. To date, I have had three novels, two novellas, and many short stories and articles published. My works have been nominated for multiple awards, including the SFWA Nebula Award, and I am the proud winner of awards for the Best Zombie Website (for TheGOREScore.com), Best Non-Fiction Book (for “The G.O.R.E. Score, Vol. 1″), and the prestigious Fresh Meat Award, given annually to honor the best newcome to the zombie/horror genre. I am currently at work on my next novels, the official adatation of the “classic” 1959 Ed Wood film “Plan 9 from Outer Space,” “Zombies Can’t Dance” (fiction) and the next installment of ”The G.O.R.E. Score” book series (non-fiction/reference).
- My personal blog, Opine Mine: Get a glimpse into my everyday life as I jot down random thoughts, ideas and opinions. I also share lots of stuff about what’s going on with my ever-growing family, my writing career, and my musings on life, the Universe, and everything!
- My award-winning zombie review site, The G.O.R.E. Score: I watch zombie movies, read zombie books, write zombie stories, and play zombie video games fairly regularly, so I initially created this site as a blog just to have somewhere to express my thoughts on all the fun undead stuff I come into contact with daily. The site has picked up a good-sized following, enough that I have just released the first 100-plus reviews as two separate published books. What sets my reviews apart from your average critic’s review is the system I use to rate the reviewed item on four distinct levels: General entertainment, Original content, Realism, and Effects/Editing. This G.O.R.E. Score system allows readers who are seeking to find/avoid particular details of zombie-centric stuff to easily identify the specific area they want to know about.
- My horror & sci-fi cinema review site, The G.A.S.P. Factor: this is a project I am spear-heading with a team of five other authors. Together, we write reviews of general-horror and science fiction films from “The Golden Age” of the 1920s and 1930s all the way through the current independent and theatrical releases of today. Following a review style similar to The G.O.R.E. Score, this site sees new reviews posted multiple times weekly, and will also be collected into a printed-book series, starting with the initial release in early 2012.
- Learn more about me in general: a quick overview of who I am, what I hope to achieve, and how you can get a hold of me.
Take your time looking around, and don’t hesitate to write me at Tony@TonySchaab.com if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for stopping by!